Who doesn't like pizza ... most people love this Italian dish. So why don't we try to make it our self, make it in small size, & serve it in small family party ... hmmm ..
2 teaspoon sugar
125 cc warm water
250 gram bread flour
6 gram of yeast
1/2 tea spoon salt
25 cc of olive oil/salad oil
Cucumber pickle, cut in to small cube
Smoked beef, sliced to small strips
Mozzarella Cheese, grated
(1) Mix together water & sugar, set aside
(2) Mix flour, yeast & oil.
(3) Add water to the flour mix, mix well until the dough are not stick in your hand
(4) Knead briefly with your hands until the dough becomes soft & smooth.
(5) Rest the dough for 30 minutes, cover with plastic wrap
(6) Roll the dough & cut with a 7cm ring cutter
(7) Bake for 10 minutes on 180c oven
(8) Put the topping, cheese is the last
(9) Bake again for 10 minutes or untill the crust is light brown