Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baked Potatoes & Cheese

After baked my cheese cake last Saturday, I baked a dish also contain cheese in it. Some cheesy weekend I had, Don’t you think so? I bake this dish while waiting for my cheese cake to be chilled. So simple, but since it contain cheese, I guarantee this is one tasty dish … trust me!

Actually, I baked this dish coz I have to use 2 packs of Kraft Quick Melt that will be expired in February. I know you might think what a lousy person I am. But hey, is on the discount when I bought it back then, imagine 2 packs for only 1 pack price. You must be kidding me, if you can stand not to buy those …

Okay back to the dish … at fist I have no idea what to do with it. But you know Kraft pack always comes with a recipe in it. So, I decided to bake it with some potatoes, with a bit of modification of course.


Ingredient:
6 small size potatoes wash it cleanly, cut in four, peel if you want, Idon't
100 gram of minced beef
½ onion, chopped
Salt & pepper
Water to boil the potatoes
3 table spoon of vegetable oil
1 tea spoon finely chopped salary
1 pack of Kraft Quick Melt, about 180 gram, grated/mashed
Margarine/margarine to greased

Method:
Preheat oven for 190 Celsius.
Heat oil in a pan; add in the onion, stir fried until it goes translucent, add the minced beef, sat & pepper, stir fried until the beef is perfectly cooked, set aside. Boiled the potatoes with some salt for about half an hour until it becomes soft. Greased a casserole dish with a bit of butter or margarine, arrange potatoes sprinkle with salary, cooked minced beef, and last the cheese. Baked for 15-20 minutes. Serve warm. Please don’t leave your chili sauce behind while enjoy this dish … ;p


If you've seen some burnt part on the dish, I did that on purpose, coz it create a wonderful aroma when it burnt a little bit. Imagine kaastengel cookies ....

Remarks: on the pack of the Kraft quick melt it said that it melts of 175 Celsius, but it didn’t happen on my oven, it melt on 190 Celsius.

Now, I have to think what to do with the other pack. Got any idea??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails